According to Deloitte Digital’s research study, 60% of long-term customers use emotional language to describe their connection to brands. And 62% of consumers feel they have a relationship with a brand.
Emotional data is the key to understanding your customers' motivation and building a customer-centric culture.
Customer sentiment can be harnessed via surveys or interviews. However, gathering, cleaning up, and analyzing this data is laborious and time-consuming. Fortunately, for most companies, all the necessary information regarding how their customers feel is hiding in plain sight.
Stylo measures customers' sentiment continuously and in real-time.
Customers' frustration is an essential indicator for teams aiming to build trust and grow the audience. According to Esteban Kolsky, Customer Strategy researcher and consultant, frustration leads to the following: 13% of the customers will tell 15 or more people if they're unhappy with the brand.
Stylo's Frustration score shows the level of dissatisfaction behind your customers' message.
The Frustration score is calculated for every single message. Having this metric, we can calculate the level of frustration score for each customer and each feature. Or even for each Customer Support rep.
Stylo's Frustration score does not just look for keywords, it goes beyond the regular sentiment analysis. Powered by an AI text classifier, it can identify and measure frustration even when no emotion is mentioned in the text.
- Understand your changing needs and reduce escalations
- Identify which part of the product causes frustration
- Prioritize feature requests and build the roadmap
- Reduce Support costs by proactively training your CS reps
- Change your customer perspective and rebuild trust before they decide to churn
Proactive and successful Customer Support means knowing what delights your customers, not just what frustrates them. 92% of consumers trust brand advocates, while only 18% trust influencers (as pointed out in “Social Media Influencers versus Brand Advocates Infographic” by Zuberance). More importantly, brand advocates do not need incentives to promote their favored brand, which makes them a sustainable and effective marketing force.
Stylo Delight Score is the best tool to identify your most loyal and enthusiastic customers.
- Learn more about your product ICP from real data
- Invite your brand advocates to build and strengthen the existing community
- Identify the best customer to get testimonials and customers quotes from
- Strengthen your PR strategy with case studies and customer success stories
Feel free to contact us to learn more or run a no-risk proof of concept.